disorder2order blog

Friday, March 22, 2013

Over the hump and through the woods

I almost have to laugh a little... If you follow my blog (thank you by the way), and are seeing this post you must be thinking... "where the heck has she been for the last year?

Well, I'm not going to tell you... it's too long of a story and quite frankly, not very exciting. I've been starring at this last post for the better part of 13 months saying to myself... I need get a new post up on my blog. It just hasn't happened. 

Do you find yourself feeling the same way... maybe about something else in your life? 

pro·cras·ti·na·tion will get the best of you. If you put things off too long, you start to feel this sense of failure for what you haven't done; or maybe you start feeling depressed because you just "should" be able to get at what you said you would do. I always say to my clients... "don't should on yourself!"

What I am going to tell you is that you can do it! Take the leap and make a step, even if its just a small step. Take it! 

By writing this post, I've gotten over the hump. Who knows, you might find it isn't so scary.

Cheers! 
Here's to a new day!