disorder2order blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday is the day to UNSUBSCRIBE!

 

Bombarded by emails?

Hate dealing with cleaning out your inbox each week?
The delete button and I have had an intimate relationship over the years, but as I sit here this Monday morning; this Cyber Monday morning in fact, it dawned on me how today is the day to seize the moment and UNSUBSCRIBE from all those unwanted emails.

My tip for you this week is to spend 15 minutes each day and unsubscribe rather than hitting that delete button. You will find your inbox to be a little lighter in the coming months, and you can actually have the time to read those messages that are important to you.

Believe me, as a business owner who sends out emails I don't want anyone to be deleting my emails, I would rather have subscribers that enjoy reading my messages.