disorder2order blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

We are dating again...

So, I don't know if you remember back when I broke up with Blogger. I am regretting that now, believe you me. I am so totally frustrated with my blog that I dread it when I want to post something... it's just a huge pain. Here is my what frustrates me...

1. My provider don't like my browsers... they conflict and create problems when trying to post a new entry; error messages, processes quite half way and so on.

2. Limitations on how you can design and layout your side bar and page. This is to be expected with a free service, but when you are paying for a service shouldn't you have more capabilities than a free service, right?

3. I get more and more people telling me that they can't leave a comment. That stinks!

So... like a teenager, I am am two timing my current blog and (behind it's back) I am entertaining the idea of getting back together with my first blog.